Click & Collect
✅ Click & Collect orders are processed as a priority and are generally ready for collection within 1-2 days.
How can I collect my order?
- Once you’ve finished shopping, proceed to Checkout like normal. Under Shipping options select the “Click & Collect” option.
- We’ll send you an email confirming we’ve received your order.
- Once your order is ready for collection, we’ll send you another email with directions to confirm that you can pick it up from our warehouse in Penrose, Auckland.
Please only come to collect your order once you have received confirmation email that it is ready for collection.
Please note we do not a showroom or EFTPOS to take payments as we are an online store only, everything needs to be paid on our website.
Terms & Conditions
- Your order will usually be ready for collection on the next business day of purchase, subject to availability.
- Once your order is ready, we will contact you via email to advise.
- Click & Collect orders have our normal returns policy.
- Click & Collect orders are to be collected within 7 days from the date you are notified by email that your order is ready for collection. If you are unable to collect your order within this timeframe, please contact us to request an extension (subject to availability). If your order is not collected within this time, we may cancel your order and issue a refund.
- When collecting your order, you are required to supply a copy of your Click & Collect notification email (printed or on your phone) and photo identification.
- Tessories reserves the right to change or discontinue Click & Collect service at any time, without notice.